Powered by Blogger.

February 27th - March 4th

 Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday was very busy and pretty boring, so my picture for the day was a result of me realizing I never posted a picture of the final product of a craft I was working on a few weeks ago. All it took was some nails and string :)

Tuesday we saw a gorgeous sunset on our way to dinner

Wednesday Lauren and I stumbled upon a craft project happening in the union, you take little bits of glass and they melt it into a coaster for you. Here's what mine looked like...

On Thursday I was also struggling to think of a picture... so I decided to include a photo of out awesome paper snowflakes! My roommates and I used these to decorate our apartment in hopes of encouraging a snow day or two this winter. Well, I've been wearing shorts all week so I think it's safe to say there will be no snow in Texas this year, but it's still fun to look at.

Friday was the best day ever, I saw Rent for what I think is the sixth time! (woah). Luckily Emily was able to join me along with two of my lovely roommates. Neither Erika nor Lauren had seen the show before. It was a community theater production but it was wonderful! It had been a while since the last time I had seen the show, and they had actually changed a few things around which was really cool. It was the student preview night so tickets were only ten dollars! Not only that, but Emily snagged us some AWESOME seats only a few rows back from the stage. I was beside myself the whole night. Thanks you guys for sharing this night with me :)

After the play on Friday evening I drove home to McKinney to find this lovely piece waiting for me. I had bought the print last semester but wanted it framed, and it turned out great! I spent Saturday enjoying the luxeries of being at home (ice machines, great food, golden retrievers, shopping with mom, video games... all the good stuff in life haha). I returned to TCU Saturday evening.

On Sunday Erika was kind enough to work with me to get me ready for this weeks chemistry lab, where the students had to build different molecules and answer different questions. Lauren decided the model pieces were pretty and created her own nonexistant molecule and determined chemistry can be fun haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP