Powered by Blogger.

March 12- 18 Springtime at TCU

 Monday, March 19, 2012


Sorry for the delay! I seem to have misplaced my camera cord :( Luckily, I'm an idiot and my computer has had an SD card reader the whole time. Oops. This particular week I was super busy with tests and a few fun things and traveling for spring break so I spent some time wandering around looking at all the pretty flowers.

Monday
I LOVE tulips!

Tuesday
We went to the Library Bar to play Bingo! I got a Bingo but so did another person and I didn't want to do anything embbarrassing to compete (think like Minute-to-Win-It kind of games) so I just let them have it... But I still won! Emily was also having good luck and won the last round which came with a bunch of prizes :)
 
Wednesday
One of my favorite places on campus

                                                                          Thursday
We had a mixer with ADPi and although I didn't have a date this time around I still had a good time. We went to a nearby bar where we had the whole rooftop section to ourselves. I met some new guys and had fun catching up with some of my friends. The theme was "guys in ties girls in pearls" which was cute.

Friday
... even more tulips!

Saturday

This year is kind of interesting because it went from winter to spring so early that the winter flowers were still here when the tulips started growing. Some of the flower beds look really crazy and mismatched but this one still looks lovely in my opinion :) As a side note: Saturday was a wonderful day that included brunch with my family at Mimi's, a pedicure with my mom and sister, and an early graduation present of an iPhone! I have the most thoughtful and awesome parents :)

Sunday

Every time I think this one is done growing and flowering, the flowers get bigger and smell more delicious. Unfortunately it also attracts bees so I try to stay away haha. On sunday Lauren and I took off on our great spring break adventure to Galveston. The drive went pretty smoothly except for a little traffic near Houston, which was expected. More on that in the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP