Powered by Blogger.

Mar 5-11th

 Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday: I mailed in my official acceptance to the University of Illinois in Chicago! I know I had mentioned earlier that I had been accepted, but it wasn't official until I mailed them back a form. I waited for a while to see if everything would fall into place, and it looks like for now it will work out, even though I haven't heard from a few other schools yet. I feel like UIC is a good fit for me!
Tuesday: APO has been playing intramural basketball for several weeks now, and to be honest we are really bad (I think I've posted about this before). Well today were the playoffs, and we were actually winning for a while. We even tied and took it to overtime, which is unheard of for us because we are usually getting slaughtered so bad that they end the game early in mercy haha. It was an awesome game to watch and a great way to spend a Tuesday evening.


Wednesday: Spring has sprung at TCU! I absolutely love my campus and all of the pretty flowers and trees that bloom when the weather gets warm. This particular tree is one I have to pass every day to get to class. It smells awesome but attracts a lot of bees so I try to keep my distance.

 Thursday: I had an anatomy test on Friday so unfortunately nothing awesome happened today other than studying :P


Friday was Samantha's birthday, so as is roommate tradition we attacked her room. It doesn't show up well in the picture but we used a bunch hof hot pink yarn to tie bows and wrap everything in the room :) Happy Birthday Samantha!


Saturday: This morning was my last LEAPS. LEAPS is a campus wide day of service and this Spring APO got a big group together and visited the Como community center. This was pretty cool because I had volunteered with them earlier for Martin Luther King day of service. This picture is of our APO group doing our signature hedgehog hand sign.


Sunday: I'm counting this picture as Sunday because it was a party that lasted well after midnight. It was a band party and we ran into a lot of color guard girls. I'm a little biased but I think we all look stunning if I do say so myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP